I don’t live in the same borough or County as the person I care for – who should I ask for help?

It is the duty of the local authority or Council where the person you care for lives to assess their care and support needs and to offer you a Carers Assessment.   If you live in Redbridge or the person you care for lives in Redbridge – you can access our support services.  If you want to find a carers centre closer to where you or your dependent lives search here Carers Trust Website.